Harry Potter Summer 2020 sets
As summer approaches, so does the next wave of new LEGO® sets. We have already seen City, Creator, Ninjago, and Jurassic World. Today, direct from the LEGO® Group, we get the latest Harry Potter summer 2020 sets! Additionally, since the news is straight from the horse’s mouth, the pictures are detailed and all of the set specifics are included. All sets go on sale June 1, 2020 in some parts of the world. Sadly, it looks like North America will have to wait for August 1 to get this particular assortment. However, you can pre-order these kits starting April 30.
75966 – Hogwarts Room of Requirement
- Cost: $19.99 USD/€
- Brick Count: 193 pieces
- Dimensions: 2″ (7cm) high, 7″ (19cm) long and 2″ (6cm) wide
- Minifigures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood.
75967 – Forbidden Forest: Unbridge’s Encounter
- Cost: $29.99 USD/€
- Brick Count: 253 pieces
- Dimensions: Tree = 4” (12cm) high, Grawp = over 5” (13cm) high
- Minifigures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Dolores Umbridge.
- Of Interest: two centaurs and a brick-built giant (Grawp)
75969 – Hogwarts Astronomy Tower
- Cost: $99 USD/€
- Brick count: 971 pieces
- Dimensions: 15” (40cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 6” (17cm) wide
- Minifigures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Horace Slughorn, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley, Lavender Brown and Draco Malfoy.
- Of Interest: it connects with previous sections of Hogwarts.
75968 – 4 Privet Drive
- Cost: $69.99 USD/€
- Brick Count: 797 pieces
- Dimensions: 6” (17cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) wide, and the car is over 4” (12cm) long.
- Minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Dudley Dursley, Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley and Dobby.
75979 – Hedwig
- Cost: $39.99 USD/€
- Brick Count: 630 pieces
- Dimensions: over 13” (34 cm) wingspan and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 7” (20 cm)
- Minifigures: Harry Potter
75980 – Attack on the Burrow
- Cost: $99 USD/€
- Brick Count: 1,047 pieces
- Dimensions: 13” (34 cm) high, 8” (22 cm) long and 7” (18 cm) high.
- Minifigures: Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback and Harry Potter
I do not have very many Harry Potter sets. In fact, the only one I own is Hogwarts Great Hall. I have been eyeing the Hogwarts Clock Tower as well. Perhaps this Astronomy Tower will also make my wish list. Though, I must confess, I want them primarily for the tan colored bricks and architecture style that I can re-purpose in my MOCs. What do you think of the new Harry Potter summer 2020 sets? Feel free to comment below or send me a message on social media.
Until next time,
Want to read about more summer 2020 sets?
- Click here for the summer 2020 City sets
- Click here for the summer 2020 Creator sets
- Click here for the summer 2020 Ninjago sets (part 1)
- Click here for the summer 2020 Ninjago sets (part 2)
- Click here for the summer 2020 Jurassic World sets
- Click here for the summer 2020 Hidden Side sets
- Click here for the summer 2020 Friends sets
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!