2021 is a huge year for Ninjago, as well it should be. It is the tenth anniversary of the theme. Consequently, a wave of sets hit store shelves on January 1. Shortly after, the LEGO® Group dropped Ninjago City Gardens and a collaboration with Hype streetwear. Now, news arrives of the next wave of Ninjago sets due in March. Unlike the January Legacy wave, the upcoming sets feature new adventures from the latest season of the show. Get a sneak peak of the March 2021 Ninjago sets below.
71745 – LLOYD’S JUNGLE CHOPPER BIKE
- COST: $24.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 183
- MINIFIGURES: 3
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.137 (average value)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 61:1 (excellent number of Minifigures for a set this big)
71746 – JUNGLE DRAGON
- COST: $49.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 506
- MINIFIGURES: 4
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.099 (excellent value)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 127:1 (good number of Minifigures for a set this big)
71747 – THE KEEPER’S VILLAGE
- COST: $69.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 632
- MINIFIGURES: 5
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.111 (good value)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 126:1 (good number of Minifigures for a set this big)
71748 – CATAMARAN SEA BATTLE
- COST: $99.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 780
- MINIFIGURES: 6
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.128 (good value)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 130:1 (good number of Minifigures for a set this big)
This is an interesting new direction for the Ninjago theme. The usual Asian-fusion designs are taking a South Pacific twist. I love the tiki masks and I might pick up a set or two just to get those. Additionally, of all the sets presented here, I like the Jungle Dragon. Finally, you cannot go wrong with the price of these sets or the number of Minifigures included. What are your thoughts on the March 2021 Ninjago sets? Feel free to comment below or reach out on social media.
Until next time,
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!