LEGO® Masters (Season 1)
LEGO® Masters (Season 1) finally launched in North America! Share this thrilling experience with True North Bricks. As the season progresses, check back regularly for updates. I will provide episode rundowns and participant interviews. Additionally, check out the links below to catch up on what has already happened. Season one of LEGO® Masters airs Wednesday nights at 9:00 pm ET on FOX.
Season one rundown:
- Episode 1 – Dream Park Theme Park: teams compete to construct one section of a massive LEGO® amusement park. The episode aired on February 5, 2020.
- Episode 2 – Space Smash: contestants build space themed constructs to be destroyed in epic fashion. The episode aired on February 12, 2020.
- Episode 3 – Cut in Half: aspiring LEGO® Masters sculpt with bricks on half of an everyday object. The episode aired on February 19, 2020.
- Episode 4 – Movie Genres: given a mash-up of two movie genres, competitors built scenes meant to capture epic cinematic moments. The episode aired on February 26, 2020.
- Episode 5 – Mega City Block: tensions are high as teams compete to build one block of a mega-LEGO®-city! The episode aired on March 4, 2020.
- Episode 6 – Need for Speed/Super Bridges: contestants complete two challenges, racing custom cars followed by building weight-supporting bridges. The episode aired on March 11, 2020.
- Episode 7 – Storybook: five young LEGO® enthusiasts help complete a Mad-Lib style story. In the challenge, remaining teams brought the story to life. The episode aired on March 18, 2020.
What’s Happened on LEGO® Masters (Season 1):
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!