January 2021 Star Wars Sets Announced
The LEGO® Group recently treated us with sneak peaks of the Chinese New Year, Harry Potter, Marvel Superheroes, and Super Mario sets coming in the new year. Today, we got word of the January 2021 Star Wars sets. Take a look at the new X-Wing, TIE Fighter, and Millennium Falcon microfighter. Additionally, the Mandalorian takes a trip to Tatooine! Read on for specifics.
75295 – Millennium Falcon Microfighter
- COST: $13.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 101
- MINIFIGURES: 1 (Han Solo)
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.139 (average)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 101-to-1 (very good)
75299 – Trouble on Tatooine
- COST: $39.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 276
- MINIFIGURES: 2 (Mandolorian, Tuskan Raider) + Baby Yoda
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.144 (satisfactory)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 138-to-1 (good)
75300 – Imperial TIE Fighter
- COST: $49.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 432
- MINIFIGURES: 3 (TIE pilot, Stormtrooper, NI-L8 protocol droid)
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.116 (very good)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 144-to-1 (average)
75301 – Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter
- COST: $69.99 CAD
- BRICK COUNT: 474
- MINIFIGURES: 3 (Luke Skywalker, General Dodonna, Princess Leia)
- COST-PER-BRICK: $0.148 (satisfactory)
- BRICK-TO-FIG RATIO: 158-to-1 (satisfactory)
I love Star Wars. However, I do not regularly collect the sets. With that said, I do buy the occasional set or merch just for the Minifigures. I recently bought a set for Ahsoka Tano and a book for Darth Maul. Looking at these kits, there are not many that scream “buy” to me. I am a little intrigued with the classic Leia minifig. I do not have Leia yet. What are your thoughts about the January 2021 Star Wars line? Comment below or reach out on social media.
Until next time,
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!