True North Bricks is back with full coverage of LEGO® Masters (Season 3) on FOX! We are once again thrilled and excited to provide you with episode recaps and contestant interviews. The season officially launched on Wednesday, September 21, 2022. However, we got a sneak peak earlier in the summer. Be sure to follow along here and on FOX or CTV every Wednesday night at 9:00 pm EST!
Season Three Rundown
- Sneak Peek: A dinosaur-ridden teaser for the upcoming season (which happens to be clips from episode two.)
- Episode 1 – Ready to Launch: Contestants race against the clock in their first challenge: build a spaceship!
- Episode 2 – Jurass-Brick World: Teams build epic dino-scenes with special effects… and Chris Pratt stops by.
- Episode 3 – Brickin’ Bull Ride Rodeo: As builds fly off a bucking bull ride, a major twist arrives on set!
- Episode 4 – Out on a Limb: Contestants rush to build tree houses with no attachment points to the tree.
- Episode 5 – Brickminster Dog Show: Teams must sculpt realistic dogs based on living dog models!
- Episode 6 – Pirate Ships Ahoy: Which team will build the most epic pirate ship and which will walk the plank?
- Episode 7 – Camp Click-A-Brick: Contestants assemble summer camps, but there’s a major twist… or two…
- Episode 8 – Mini Golf Masters: Golf is the name of the game as contestant build mini-greens!
- Episode 9 – Wrecking Balls to the Walls: Contestants must create story-filled castles only to have them smashed!
- Episode 10 – Marvel Masters: Teams build epic scenes from the MCU!
- Episode 11 – Start Your Engines: Quarter finalists merge teams in a race to the semi-finals, literally!
- Episode 12 – Water Works: Can you build a working water fountain out of LEGO® bricks?
- Episode 13 – Master Build: Who will be crowned the winners of LEGO® Masters, Season 3?