Yesterday, the LEGO® Group shared an official look at the two GWPs coming for Insiders Weekend on November 18 and 19, 2023. Today, they’ve gone a step farther and shared all of the details surrounding Insiders Weekend 2023… and I’m a little upset about the price points to get the aforementioned GWPs. Majisto’s Magical Workshop, which I have looked forward to for months, requires a $330 CAD spend. Meanwhile, the Winter Market Stall comes for $220 CAD. Some of you might be thinking that’s not a huge difference from last year. But let’s take a moment to break this down.
Last year, we saw the Winter Elves Scene and the Tribute to LEGO® House available for Insiders Weekend (formerly VIP Weekend). Winter Elves Scene was a 372-piece set with a $24.99 CAD value that came with purchases over $220 CAD. The LEGO® House Tribute was a 583-piece set with a $39.99 CAD value. It came with purchases over $320 CAD. Yesterday, I speculated based on brick counts that Majisto would come with purchases around $200 CAD and the Winter Market Stall would come around $140 CAD. As you can see, I was WAY off. This year’s Insiders Weekend is offering sets at the same price points as last year, but giving us fewer bricks. Majisto’s Magical Workshop is comparable in brick count to the Winter Elves Scene from last year. In fact, it has slightly fewer bricks. I’m disappointed.
With that said, it will be quite easy to hit the $330 CAD mark. I’ve have been saving items on my wish list for just such an event where I can get multiple GWPs and double points. Some of the sets I want are even on sale, and others are available for TRIPLE Insiders points.
Sets on Sale for Insiders Weekend 2023
To get these discounts, you will have to get an online code to use at checkout.
- $120 CAD off on the Eiffel Tower
- $90 CAD off on Ninjago City Gardens
$75 CAD off on the Star Wars UCS Republic Gunship(ran out of stock before Insiders Weekend)
- $75 CAD off on Assembly Square
- $60 CAD off on Star Wars UCS Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder
- $50 CAD off on Captain America’s Shield
- $45 CAD off on Medieval Blacksmith
- $45 CAD off on the Little Mermaid
- $40 CAD off on Ford Mustang
- $30 CAD off on the NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander
- $20 CAD off on Winnie the Pooh
Sets Eligible for Triple Points:
Triple points runs on these sets from November 17-27, 2023.
- DC Comics: Batcave Shadowbox
- Dreamzzz: Fantastical Tree House
- Dreamzzz: Mr. Oz’s Spacebus
- Dreamzzz: Stable of Dream Creatures
- Icons: Chevrolet Corvette
- Icons: Land Rover Classic Defender
- Icons: Pac-Man Arcade
- Icons: Tranquil Garden
- Monkie Kid: Dragon of the East Palace
- Technic: John Deere 948L-II Skidder
Sets Eligible for Quadruple Points:
Quadruple points runs on these sets from November 17-27, 2023.
- City: Freight Train
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Chamber of Secrets
- Technic: BMW M 1000 RR
As if that were not enough, the LEGO® Group is also offering other GWPs and rewards in the Rewards center. Pay close attention to the terms and conditions though, because the GWPs are not available with all purchases, and sometimes you have to shop specifically online or in store to get them.
Insiders Rewards Offers:
- Enter once a day from November 18-27, 2023 for a chance to win 1,000,000 Insiders points.
- Use 25 points from November 18-23, 2023 per entry for a chance to win select rewards from the Insiders rewards center.
- Redeem 2400 points for a buildable tape player set.
- Redeem 1800 points for a Holiday Tin Ornament bauble.
- Redeem 50 points for a downloadable, digital vintage Space blueprint.
- Redeem 50% fewer points to get select rewards.
While I remain a little miffed by the price points this year, I will probably do some shopping this weekend. I have been waiting to buy the Viking Village… but it doesn’t actually qualify me for any GWPs. In order to get the Majisto set I’ve been eagerly waiting for, I have to basically double my planned expenditure. I am not impressed… The Tranquil Garden is also on my wish list, and it scores triple points. However, even that an the Viking Village are still not enough to earn Majisto’s Magical Workshop. What do you think? Are these offers worth spening $330 CAD? Let me know in the comments or reach out on social media.
Until next time,
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or TikTok for regular content. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links below. As an affiliate of those retailers, we earn from qualifying purchases. These earnings come at no extra cost to you but help to keep the content at True North Bricks free.