The LEGO® Group recently announced the February 2021 store calendar. The flyer advertises three upcoming gifts-with-purchase through the month. Early on, qualifying purchases potentially earn you two festive gifts celebrating Valentine’s and Chinese New Year. Later on, Ninjago fans are in for a treat. In my opinion, the offers are not as strong as in the January 2021 calendar. However, this edition still contains some nice stuff.
- Ninjago City Gardens goes on sale to the general public.
- LEGO® Ideas Medieval Blacksmith released.
- Spending $85 or more before taxes earns you a free Year of the Ox (40417) set. Offer valid online and in store until February 14, or while quantities last.
- Spending $40 or more before taxes earns you a free Chocolate Box and Flower (30411) set. Offer valid online and in store until February 14, or while quantities last.
- Spending $40 or more before taxes on Ninjago kits earns you a free Lloyd’s Quad Bike (30539) set. Offer valid in store only until February 21 or while quantities last.
- VIPs gain early access to the new Porsche 911 Turbo & 911 Targa set. Early purchases score a limited edition owner’s pack while quantities last.
DOUBLE VIP POINTS SETS
These are affiliate links. As an associate of LEGO.com, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Double VIP Points sets are:
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!