The LEGO® Store released the October 2020 calendar recently. Additionally, several set releases are coming in the next few weeks. If you are curious to know what is coming, read on! Incidentally, October has also been famous for the Toys R Us Bricktober event in the past. There is no news about the event in Canada yet. However, that does not mean that it will not happen. I will share information on that if it becomes available.
- Elf Club House (10275) general release (click here to shop or click here for review)
- Christmas Wreath (404026) general release (click here to shop or click here for review)
- BrickHeadz Nutcracker (40425) general release (click here to shop or click here for review)
- The LEGO® x Levi’s collaboration general release (click here for more information)
- The LEGO® and Ikea BYGLLEK collaboration general release (click here for more information)
- Earn double VIP points on all sets until October 20, 2020. Click here to go shop.
- VIPs can redeem their points to enter a sweepstakes. The prize is a retired LEGO® Batman Movie Batmobile (70905) signed by Will Arnett.
- Free Mindstorms Mini-Robots (40413) set with purchases over $100. Offer available in store and online until October 25 (or while quantities last).
- Free Build Your Own Vehicles (30549) set with purchases over $40. Offer available in store only until October 25 (or while quantities last).
- Free El Fuego’s Stunt Canon (30464) with purchases over $35. Offer available in store and online until November 1 (or while quantities last).
DOUBLE VIP POINTS SETS coming soon!
It is interesting that the Mindstorms freebie is on the calendar but the actual new Mindstorms set is not. The set announcement came some time ago with no release date. Is the new set coming soon? Time will tell. Are there any promotions you are particularly looking forward to? Feel free to comment below or reach out on social media.
Until next time,
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!