March 2020 LEGO® Calendar
A new month began, and with it came the March 2020 LEGO® calendar. As usual, two sets come with double VIP points. Additionally, the LEGO® Group planned four freebies-with-purchases this month. At this time, there is no mention of double VIP points on all sets. However, it is worth remembering that March generally has a double VIP points event. For the last two years it has taken place during the last two weeks of the month. Of course, take that information with a large grain of salt for now. I will post an update when I know more.
NOTE: links in this article are affiliate links. They notify LEGO.com that you came from True North Bricks. Subsequently, any purchases you make will earn True North Bricks a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the content here free. Your support is appreciated 🙂
Dates to Remember:
- March 1 – 15: Spending $99 or more earns you the LEGO® Trains 40th Anniversary set.
- March 9 – 22: Spending $35 or more gets you a free LEGO® Dots mini frame.
- March 11: Build, Unbuild, Rebuild event. Learn all that LEGO® sets have to offer with the help of a Brick Specialist! Event takes place between 4:00 and 7:00 pm at the LEGO® Store. Event open for ages 6 – 14, and participants get to take home a small gift.
- March 16: Minifigure swap at the LEGO® Store. This even takes place between 5:00 and 6:00 pm, and is for ages 6-14 only.
- March 19: How do you Dot? Register in advance to take part in a Dots building event. Participants will build an accessory for their Dots bracelet. Bracelets are sold separately.
- March 23: The calendar advertises that the Pick-and-Build wall as well as the Build-a-Mini station will be updated.
- March 23 – April 13: Spending $50 or more earns you a customizable Easter egg worth $12.99.
- March 23 – April 13: Spending over $30 gets you an Easter bunny build.
Double VIP Points sets:
While not advertised in the March 2020 LEGO® calendar, the double VIP points sets for the entire month are:
Overlap exists between some of these promotions. Between March 9 – 15, a purchase over $99 lands you both the train and Dots picture frame freebies. Meanwhile, between March 23 and April 13, spending over $50 earns both Easter giveaways. As mentioned earlier, for the last two years the store-wide double VIP points event has been in the last two weeks of March. Consequently, if it happens again this year, that also coincides with the the Easter freebies. For more Canadian LEGO® deals information, click here.
Until next time,
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!