LEGO® Masters (Season 2) premiered on Tuesday June 2, 2021! Share this thrilling experience with True North Bricks. As the season progresses, check back regularly for updates. We will provide episode rundowns and participant interviews. Additionally, check out the links below to catch up on what has already happened. Season two of LEGO® Masters airs Tuesday nights at 8:00 pm ET on FOX and CTV.
Season two rundown:
- Episode 1 – LEGO® Day Parade: teams compete to build a float in the first annual LEGO® Day Parade! The episode aired on June 1, 2021.
- Episode 2 – Hero Shot: contestants must build an epic Minifigure scene only to have it blown up. The episode aired on June 8, 2021.
- Episode 3 – Make & Shake: aspiring LEGO Masters design brick buildings capable of withstanding an earthquake. This episode aired on June 15, 2021.
- Episode 4 – Hat’s Incredible: aspiring LEGO Masters compete in the first ever LEGO Fashion show. The episode aired on June 22, 2021.
- Episode 5 – One Floating Brick: teams have to build a structure from one Technic brick suspended in the air. The episode aired on July 6, 2021.
- Episode 6 – Demolition Derby: it’s a two for one challenge as contestants race the clock to build a Technic Lamborghini Sian from memory as well as a remote controlled demolition car. The episode aired on July 20, 2021.
- Episode 7 – Bricking Wind: the seven remaining teams rush to build a wind turbine to power their story-filled worlds, but there’s a catch… the winds will reach 60 mph! The episode aired on August 10, 2021.
- Episode 8 – Puppet Masters: aspiring LEGO Masters compete in the ultimate puppet show. There’s just one catch, they have to build the puppets first. The episode aired on August 17, 2021.
- Episode 9 – Land and Sea: teams divide as contestants build individually for the first time; one building a land creature while the other builds one from the sea. In a shocking twist, the builds are merged together. The episode aired on August 24, 2021.
- Episode 10 – Flip My Brick: contestants take a drab neighborhood property and turn it into an extreme dream home. The episode aired on August 31, 2021.
- Episode 11 – Cliffhanger: Semi-finalists compete to build the ultimate castle on a cliff wall. The episode aired on September 7, 2021.
- Episode 12 – Day and Night: The final three teams compete to construct a build that looks different whether viewed in light or darkness. The episode aired on September 14, 2021.
What’s Happened on LEGO® Masters (Season 2):
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or YouTube for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. As an affiliate of those retailers, I earn from qualifying purchases. These earnings come at no extra cost to you but help to the keep the content at True North Bricks free. Thanks for your support!