True North Bricks recently collaborated with all of the Recognized LEGO® User Groups (RLUGs) across Canada to bring you the Guess Who Canada?! Giveaway. You now have the chance to win a free XL-15 Spaceship set (76832) donated by the LEGO® Group! To enter, you need to do a little research and learn about our beautiful country and all the RLUGs in it. Keep reading for the rules and regulations, as well as to see the entries from all of Canada’s amazing RLUGs. You can find out more about Canada’s RLUGs and how the contest came to be by clicking here.
Guess Who Canada?! Giveaway Rules and Regulations
As with any contest, there are rules and regulations. Take a moment to familiarize yourself and make sure you qualify:
- You do not need to be a member of any RLUGs (though we encourage you to join, it’s great fun).
- You are resident of Canada.
- You are 18+ years old (younger participants are welcome to enter with permission from their legal guardian. The legal guardian’s email address must be used in the form.)
- If you win, you must be willing and able to provide a Canadian shipping address.
- If you win, you must provide a Canadian shipping address within one week of the prize notification being sent. If you do not answer in that timeframe, you forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected.
- You will submit this completed form before Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm.
- You agree to have this information about you collected on Google Forms by True North Bricks.
- The prize will be drawn on Monday, September 19, 2022. The winner will be the most correct entry. In the event of multiple correct entries or a tie, a winner will be randomly drawn from the successful entries.
How to Enter
- Examine the images below. Each RLUG from across Canada has created a build representing some aspect (e.g. specific interest) or the city/region representing another RLUG.
- Match each LEGO® build below with the RLUG/region of Canada that it represents (not the RLUG who built the model). You need to do a little research here. Find out about the RLUGs and the regions they represent around Canada. For links to each RLUG, visit our contest details page.
- Make sure you fill all the fields in the form. Only complete entries will be accepted.
The Guess Who Canada?! Builds
Builds by AbbyLUG from Abbotsford, British Columbia:
Builds by CLTC (Calgary LEGO® Train Club) in Calgary, Alberta:
Builds by MBLUG in Manitoba:
Builds by MILUG on Vancouver Island, British Columbia:
Builds by NALUG from Northern Alberta:
Builds by NewfoundLUG in Newfoundland:
Builds by ParLUGment in Ottawa, Ontario:
Builds by QueLUG in Quebec:
Builds by SALUG in Southern Alberta:
Builds by SLUG in Saskatchewan:
Builds by ToroLUG in Toronto, Ontario:
Builds by VLC in Vancouver, British Columbia:
Go fill out the entry form! (Contest Closed)
A special thanks to all the RLUGs from across Canada for taking part in this contest! They produced a lot of amazing builds. Now it is up to you to match each RLUG’s creations with the RLUG/region of Canada they are meant to represent. You can use the link above to go fill out the Google Forms entry ballot. Make sure you study the images here closely and refer back to them as you fill the form, because many contain great hints! You can also visit each RLUG’s website using the links provided throughout this article. Good luck!
Until next time,
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, or TikTok for regular content. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the main menu. As an affiliate of those retailers, we earn from qualifying purchases. These earnings come at no extra cost to you but help to keep the content at True North Bricks free. Thanks for your support!