September 2020 Calendar
The summer 2020 LEGO® sets finally arrived on Shop-at-Home in Canada on August 24. Additionally, the LEGO® Group released the September 2020 calendar. There are loads of freebies coming our way in addition to even more new sets on September 1 (like Main Square). Therefore, here’s a guide to what is happening so that you can plan your purchases.
- New sets released including 2020 Advent calendars, City, Disney Princesses, Harry Potter, and Star Wars.
- Free BrickHeadz Hagrid and Buckbeak (40412) set with Harry Potter purchases over $100. Offer valid in store and online until September 15 or while quantities last.
- Free Harry Potter Owl Delivery polybag (30420) with Harry Potter purchases over $40. Offer valid in store only until September 15 or while quantities last.
- Free Monkie Kid’s Delivery Bike polybag (30341) with any purchases over $35. Offer valid in store and online until September 13 or while quantities last.
- Free Creator 3-in-1 cat polybag (30574) with purchases over $35. Offer valid in store only until September 30 or while quantities last.
Double VIP points sets for the month are:
Note: the above links are affiliate links. Clicking on them informs LEGO.com that you came from True North Bricks using cookies. Should you make a purchase, True North Bricks earns a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Interestingly, if you are itching for Harry Potter sets, you might get several freebies by shopping in store. The two Harry Potter gifts-with-purchase overlap with the Monkie Kid freebie for nine days. Of course, you have to keep in mind that Harry Potter gifts might run out of stock if you wait.
Until next time,
Want to support True North Bricks?
If you like the content at True North Bricks, please follow on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter for regular updates. Additionally, you can support True North Bricks by making your LEGO® (and other) purchases using the links in the menu to the right. These affiliate links earn me a little commission at no extra cost to you, thus helping to manage the cost of running this blog. Thanks for your support!